Audacity Pro feature
Now, besides getting your lives more organised, managing tasks and commitments, you will also be able to track your Habits! Someone once said that Audacity was a pocket PA. Now, it’s also a Personal Development Coach.
What does it do?
With Audacity Pro you can separate Tasks from Habits. All you have to do is set up a recurring habit and have Audacity tracking it for you.
How does it work?
On your iPhone / iPad
- Create a task that you would like to be a Habit
- Tap on it to open.
- Select the Habit tab under the task title.
- In the fields below, you can set up:
- a starting date
- an end date and/or a deadline (if you want one)
- a repetition pattern, including several times on the same day
- the time bucket you want to allocate this habit to automatically
- Once you complete this, it will now be marked with the Habit icon, and Audacity will be able to track it for you!
Still have questions?
Audacity was built to support you and make your life easier, and that’s what we aim to do. If you still need help with this (or another) feature, please use the ‘Support Request’ button in the app to ask any questions. You can find it by tapping on your avatar and scrolling down to the Help Section.
If you have any suggestions or ideas of how to make Audacity Tasks even better, why not let us know? Send your ideas through the ‘Feedback and Feature Requests’ section on the app, or hit us up on social media at Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Audacity Habits is an Audacity Pro feature which you can activate within the app. For more information on how upgrading to Pro can boost your Audacity experience, please visit our Upgrade page now.