Audacity Pro feature
Would you like your favourite social media updates delivered directly to Audacity? Thanks to the Feeds feature you can now keep up to date with the latest from YouTube, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest right inside the app.
What does it do?
With Audacity Pro you can add a social media account within the Feeds & Reads section. You will find this section in the bottom bar menu (if you’re using an iPhone instead of the section’s title, you will have a Bookmark icon).
Whenever that account makes a post, the app will automatically generate a PDF and deliver it to you. The PDFs contain a handy link to take you to the original post if you’d like to see more.
How does it work?
On your iPhone / iPad
- Navigate to the Feeds & Reads section in the app via the bottom menu
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner to see your existing Feeds
- Tap the plus icon to take you to the New Feed screen
- Select whether you would like to add a Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest or Instagram Account as a Feed
- Type in the username or channel name, being sure to check your spelling and capitalisation, and click save
- New posts by the account will be automatically added to your Feeds & Reads section
Still have questions?
Audacity was built to support you and make your life easier, and that’s what we aim to do. If you still need help with this (or another) feature, please use the ‘Support Request’ button in the app to ask any questions. You can find it by tapping on your avatar and scrolling down to the Help Section.
If you have any suggestions or ideas of how to make Audacity Tasks even better, why not let us know? Send your ideas through the ‘Feedback and Feature Requests’ section on the app, or hit us up on social media at Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Audacity Feeds is an Audacity Pro feature which you can activate within the app. For more information on how upgrading to Pro can boost your Audacity experience, please visit our Upgrade page now.